Interior 360° Degree View
Wondering how the insides of the Ford Endeavour look like? Get a tour of this car with the 360° degree view of the interior. Enjoy a lifelike view of the interior design of this car. Check out how the manufacturer has utilized the space and how spacious the legroom, as well as the headroom, are. Get a feel of the quality of the material used and see how the dashboard looks like. Check AC vents, infotainment system and other utility equipment on offer. See if the car offers steering-mounted controls. In a nutshell, this 360° degree interior view walks you through the inside of Ford Endeavour. Click anywhere on the image and drag it to the left and right to rotate. Zoom to enlarge the view!
The Ford Endeavour has been launched in India at a price of between Rs. 23.64 – 28.15 lakhs (ex-Delhi).
What you’ll like:
• A big all-rounded SUV with no real deal breaker. Fantastic pricing as well
• Macho styling packs appeal. Solid build quality matches the butch presence
• The cabin is a nice place to be in. Likeable design, comfy seats & lots of storage
• Competent range of diesel engines. The 3.2L, especially, is very impressive
• Great balance between ride & handling for a body-on-frame SUV. Sweet steering too
• Offroad ready – Terrain Management System, rear diff lock, 225 mm GC & 800 mm of water wading
• 5-star safety: all wheel disc brakes, ESP & TC, 7 airbags, roll stability control, hill launch assist etc.
• Loaded to the gill with features! Panoramic sunroof, 8″ touchscreen ICE + 10 speakers, parallel park assist, powered tailgate, xenon headlamps, triple-zone climate control & more
What you won’t:
• Fortuner’s cabin is roomier, offering more headroom & space at the back
• Missing essentials such as steering reach adjustment, satellite navigation, passive keyless entry & go, tumbling middle row seat & third-row seat recline
• The 2.2l engine feels lethargic over 120 kph. Not a fast highway express
• Mediocre fuel economy due to the fact 2,200+ kilo weight, AT & big diesel (3.2L)
• Ingress is difficult for the elderly / short folk. 3rd-row access is terrible!
• Waiting periods are already a couple of months long
• No manual gearbox with the 3.2L. Fortuner 3.0L is available with an MT